Friday, 10 January 2014

Sadly fitness class is slowly coming to an end.

     I came into this class with a couple goals in mind. Learning how to properly and safely work out, and being able to finish the 10k run at a decent time. I am very thankful for the great class and wonderful teach I was given in order to fulfil these goals with, I would not have been motivated or encouraged without them.
    Although you could have a good laugh and have fun, "most" the time the intensity was at a good level and motivation was too. Our class functioned very well and Ms. Port was great at keeping the class together and working.
    I really appreciate the amount of effort Ms. Port put into this course with the field trips and also teach us great workout methods to use in our own personal fitness. I enjoyed working out with my own activities throughout the week and I am very glad Ms. Port gave us this freedom.

    Could not have asked for a better class/teacher to workout with in this course and hope I can be just as lucky next year.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Ryan for the reflective post. I'm glad you enjoyed your time in my class and have gained some new tools and resources to continue to be active on your own. Keep up the good work.... you've accomplished a lot!

    ReplyDelete